Bilingual Education in SpainInnovative Learning, International Mindset.
Lady Elizabeth School
We are a private international school in Spain for students from 2 to 18 years old located in the Jávea area. Founded in 1987, we are today a fully consolidated school with more than 35 years of experience in the area, amazing facilities, a broad offer of subjects to suit all career paths and a truly international community with students from more than 50 nationalities. We follow the British curriculum with the possibility to homologate the Spanish secondary school, with our students applying to top universities in Spain and abroad.
Total immersion in English
Why choose us?
Students access their
first choice of university
to choose from
m2 of outstanding
Our goal is to prepare our students to access the best international and Spanish universities.
Find out what they think of us in the video below.
In this stage we focus on promoting children’s understanding and creative thinking, respecting their individual learning pace. How do we do it? Through play and exploration, with activities that take place inside and outside the classroom.
The activities revolve around seven areas of learning and development:
- Communication and language.
- Physical development.
- Personal, social and emotional development.
- Understanding the world.
- Expressive arts and design.
In Primary the goal is to provide students with a balance between academic preparation for the secondary stage and that students receive a complete curriculum, in which they can discover and cultivate their individual talents to be prepared for a connected world constantly in change.
- Developing confident, independent learners. Depth of knowledge, skills and understanding continue to be developed through literacy, numeracy and project based learning.
- We have a wide variety of academic and creative subjects.
- We offer the possibility to choose from more than 50 extracurricular activities.
Secondary students not only consolidate their academic skills and competencies, but they also learn to make decisions based on their skills and passions.
- We teach the British National Curriculum.
- Three subjects are taken for homologation to the Spanish curriculum: Language and Literature, Valencian and Social Sciences.
- We prepare students for the GCSE exams.
- We offer a wide range of subjects that allows students to experiment.
- The students receive professional orientation talks and have the possibility of internships in the workplace.
At the end of this stage the students get the Spanish and British qualifications.
Ensuring that our students become global professionals. This is the last educational goal of all the professionals behind The Lady Elizabeth School and that in the Sixth Form stage takes on special importance.
- We teach the British National Curriculum.
- We prepare students for the A-Level exams, which allow them to access universities around the world without having to attend the general phase of the PAU.
- We have a wide and diverse range of 20+ subjects – from Marine Science to Further Math, Photography or Tourism and Leisure – to siut all career paths and interests.
- Professional orientation courses, activities and fairs are also organized.
At the end of this stage, the students obtain the double British and Spanish qualifications.
ISP BUDDY EXCHANGE
We provide the opportunity to do an international exchange between ISP schools around the world. A unique learning experience for students between the ages of 14 and 17.
ISP SUMMER CAMP
At our summer camps in the USA and England, students participate in academic challenges, leadership development activities and sports competitions.
Our students from all over the world come together to experience an educational simulation of a true UN conference, a truly international and multicultural event in which they learn about diplomacy, international relations, research techniques, public speaking, debating, critical thinking skills, teamwork and leadership, in addition to discovering the country and the culture destination.
We are part of a leading educational worldwide group.
We are part of the International Schools Partnership (ISP), one of the largest educational groups in the world with 11 private schools in Spain. Our goal is to empower our students to adopt an international mindset through innovative learning.